of our bindings
Since 2020, we have been investing in R&D to boost our skills in eco-design in order to act on each element of the company's value chain: product, manufacturing, transport, energy, etc.
Some choices are sometimes difficult to make on a daily basis. We document and measure them to continually improve, and be proud of the decisions we make.
Air and river pollution
Materialswith less impact
- A selection of recyclable materials
- The use of agro-based plastics
- Designed to extend the life of the binding.
This is how we were able to improve the overall environmental impact between the Meidjo 2.1 version and the Meidjo 3 version.
- Reduction of the impact linked to GHG emissions*: gain of 12%
- Reduction of the impact linked to the emission of particles: gain of 8%
- Reduction of the impact linked to the acidification of the environment: gain of 6%
LESS FOSSIL FUEL REQUIRED
LESS MAKING TIME
All our products are repairable
Provision of spare parts
Compatible parts from version to version
Design toreuse and recycle
New packaging: 2% reduction in greenhouse gases
- We have succeeded in eliminating the use of plastic bags that risk polluting the environment,
- We use renewable materials (from wood)