Set-up binding Meidjo
During the 3 years that followed, he produced numerous prototypes and carried out several field test campaigns in secret in order to be able to patent a successful product.
Marketing of the Meidjo 1
During the winter 2014-2015 changes are made to improve sustainability. Commonly known as MEIDJO 1.2 – this development incorporates a reinforced springbox and incorporates several improvements.
235 MEIDJO 1 and 275 MEIDJO 1.2 will have been produced between October 2014 and June 2015.
Marketing of the Meidjo 2.0
• This new tech-toe with a more classic design incorporates easy step-in stops machined in the mass,
• This new tensioning system incorporates longer springs and an end-of-stroke shock absorber, allowing more ample flex,
• In October 2015, INWILD markets the Alpine heel piece, the crampon interface as well as ski-brakes in 5 widths,
• These new accessories are compatible with the MEIDJO 1, Winter 2016-2017: Launch of RedLine springs , 30% more powerful, which transforms the binding into a real beast of track.
The first World Cup tests were carried out in Hintertux in December 2016.
Marketing of the Meidjo 2.1
This version incorporates the following developments:
• This new lever system with a wider anchorage on the ski, distributed to improve reliability, improve binding on light touring skis,
• This new arch system allows ski-brakes to be fitted without removal of the binding and above all incorporates the ASP (Anti Snow Pack) which eliminates practically all snow accumulation,
• Facilitation of handling when touring: integration of heel sets with side wings,
• At the during the winter of 2019, INWILD is introducing flat "step-in" fitting: a new spring box system (spring box/touring lock/touring plate) without the need to lift the box to step in (you can identify the evolution with the appearance of two small ramps on the SpringBox).
Marketing of the Meidjo 3
• Safety and ease of step-in: a new extremely powerful and intuitive tech-toe,
• An eco-designed binding: integration of agro-sourced materials , to reduce our impact on the environment, which better meet the technical constraints of telemark.
Marketing of the black Meidjo 3