With its touring mode, alpine skiing mode and numerous accessories , MEIDJO has become THE universal binding that has won over experienced guides, touring, freeriding, freestyle and of course competition all over the world!
Being in the process of constant improvement, taking your feedback into account and integrating the best of current technologies, we could not do without presenting the history of our bindings to you.
MEIDJO 3 is the culmination of 5 years of Research and Development. 5 years accompanying on the slopes and listening to the world's telemark enthusiasts and experts.
enthusiasts and experts.
- Surprisingly easy step-in.
- An incisive edge grip as soon as you enter a curve thanks to the powerful Tech-toe and the immediate tensioning of the springs of the spring box to an ideal tension level.
- A feeling of engagement from the start of the genuflexion that gradually continues in a homogeneous and precise manner for smooth and efficient cornering.
- Versatile ease of use, which makes it THE universal binding on the market with its touring mode, alpine skiing mode and numerous accessories.
- A design without compromising on safety in extreme situations: the new Low Tech is more powerful to maintain the shoe in the corridors of adrenaline, while having a high precision of the release during falls.
- A very fast return of the inside foot at the end of the curve, at the change of lunge, to dive into the next turn in a fraction of a second.
The Meidjo binding is for me the ideal weapon for telemark in all its forms. I have been using it for 5 years now, I have been able to experience it in different conditions and practices: on TV tours, freeride, to carve curves on the slopes or even in a giant slalom. Its lightness, its precision, its softness and its reactivity make it a binding adapted to each situation, to each type of snow, to express yourself without constraint in telemark
Telemark with MEIDJO is great! It offers a higher level of precision and smoother motion throughout the lunge and telemark transition. Edge-to-edge is more efficient and powerful. There is resistance from the beginning of the lunge, which allows better control and better grip from the start of the track